Tuesday, October 4, 2022

I Lost Another Blog Friend! I'm Sad! I Hate This World!

Okay, today i want to visit one of my blogger friend nekkiddays2 blogspot like i usually do everyday to check some new pics but it says the blog was deleted, i don't know if it was deleted by blogger/google or the owner deleted himself.

I'm sad because barefootmen blogspot is inactive too. Well, i don't know maybe they're just want to focus on their real life, i'm happy and support them. 

Another blogger khakiflash blogspot also quit blogger but his blog is still active, you guys better check his blog. His blog was inspired me to post about dad and son pic collections. He's got more stories tho.

Then again, this life isn't forever, even in blogger world, i wish the best for them. Maybe someday i'll got deleted or i will quit blogging but we never know. That's why i hate this world sometimes. 

Wherever you are my friends, please take care and i wish the best for all of you, thanks for the amazing posts

No comments:

Post a Comment