Wednesday, September 14, 2022

Advertisement On My Blog! IMPORTANT ISSUE! Also A Little Bit Of Story!

I wanted to talk about this for a long time because it's really important. I created this blog in May 2022 and still posting and growing until now thanks to you all visitors and my blog friends. You guys are amazing.

It's been more than a decade that i enjoyed visiting naked blogs. I collected millions pictures and videos of naked men. I don't know why but i just love to see them. Suddenly in May, hey why i don't make blog too just like those naked blogs and share my collections.

Yeah, i did and i love that. I made so many friends too. We're even share links of our blogs. Even though i'm busy working, so please keep supporting me. I lost some friends too, it's sad and happy at the same time because they're decided to focus on their real life, i understand and wish the best for all of them. 

Let's enjoy the best moment as we can until the end of time, we never know. There are some blogs that hate me, i don't know why, i just comment their post from my true feelings and want to be friends and they just deleted my comments. I don't know why, but i will never visit them again. 

Let's get into the advertisement. You see the ads on my blog, yeah, i'm trying to make some pennies and it's good so far, thank you for your visits and supports. It's just small earning to pay my internet connection so i can always update, not for my living.

See, i don't want to lie, i'm always brutally honest. That's my earning and i already withdraw or payout twice. Thank you guys, my blog is really growing so fast because of you visitors and my blog friends. You can visit them on my blog list. Just find the links on right sidebar of my blog, they're really great blog and always post great naked men pictures regularly.

You might be wondering, why you can do that, your blog is from free blogger platform, has adult contents and the blog is new. Well i'm using ads network service that allows adult blogs to be monetized. As long as you got visitors and not breaking the certain rules like you know, minors, violations, scam business or something.

Look, my blog still got low visitors but there are people visiting this blog so if you have popular blog than me and wanna try to monetize your blog you better use my ads network that i've been using. 

I'm using Adsterra and from my experience, i was approved in 1 day and i put the ads on my blog already and it works really well. Just like you see here. 

You can register here if you're interested >> Register Adsterra

If you're confused to use it, you can ask me here or they providing with livechat. 

Look i'm trying to make honest money here. There are some blogs even sell their contents like videos for money. Dang, those are not their own videos, you know what i'm talking about, i know you've been visiting those kinds of blogs or webs already. I mean that's not their own properties.

Once again, thank you guys for your visits and supports. I'm trying to post everyday even tho i'm busy in the real world. If you have some thoughts, just comment okay! 

2 comments:

  1. They're a tad intrusive. Banners are good. Pop-ups and redirects, less so.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I removed the Pop Up ads from this blog, even i'm the owner myself is really annoyed by this ads

      Delete